Thursday, May 18, 2017

A Few Things

Saw someone mention "bro rompers" on a status, and there were several comments about it. Theeeeeen I saw another status talking about "bro rompers" as well. My lack of being around the "in crowd" made me take to the innawebs to get googly with it. Yes, I said "innawebs" & "get googly with it." Don't act like you didn't jokingly dance, didn't head nod or didn't actually dance when Will Smith's "Getting Jiggy Wit it" came on. Shit, I was humming the melody to the song whilst I typed "get googly with it." Sadly I said, "Na na na na na na na" aloud when I got to the end of the sentence. I know, I'm sorry. No, I'm not sorry actually. Hmph. ADHDNESSNESS has come & gone, maybe. Anywaaaaaay, like I was saying before y'all bombarded me with requests for Will Smith songs like I'm a dj, I got googly with it and saw a picture of the aforementioned "bro rompers." Whaaaaat type of so called "man" would wear something like that? Like, maybe as part of a Halloween costume, but it's one thing to think you're stylish & another to not know, you look like a jackass.

Speaking of jackass, sike naw. Just wanted to look like I had some segueness going on. Alas, I did not, but kind of makes you all look like jackasses for anticipating that there might be. Ooooh it might be. Anyway, I was just going to confess that in the last topic, if that's what you want to call it, I had a little trouble spelling a word. No, you don't need to know the word either. Buuut, it made me want to confess something else. *DRUM ROLL* Whenever I struggle spelling a word, and my phone gives me some options that give me the "Long Division in your Head Look," while I go get googly with it (Na na na na na na) and the results come back as "NIGGA WHAT WORD WERE YOUUUUU TRYING TO SPELL?," I will reconstruct my whole sentence. It'll go from thesis paper to 3rd grade book report with the quicknessness.

RAN-DOM--NESS---NESS: I used quotation marks 10 times up above. So technically that's forty apostrophes, right? (10 x 2) x 2, right? I'm not Marcus Davis so I wouldn't know. Anyway, so you think the quotation marks try to shit on the apostrophes? Like, "--You know whenever they use me, it has to be twice! You only are good for contractions. Here let me show you...you ain't shit! --Well it takes TWO of me to make ONE of you! So you AIN'T shit without me, biiiiiitch!"

No comments: