Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1/6/09

1) What's good people with afro's, fades, regulars, perms, twists, dreads, and weaves. All races are included in that list of do's. Lol. But, speaking of races I was listening to the VP of my job have a phone convo. Lol. Yo was talking about skiing and shit. Just laughing his ass off, eventhough everything he said was so corny. Lol. Then, he mentioned something about his cousin and it hit me. That's something you rarely hear white people speak about, is their cousins. Weird thing is, every time I hear them mention their cousins they're old as shit. On some shit like," Yes, I'm going to meet my cousin that's like 60 for the first time while I'm going to my grandma's!" Lol.


2) Most people hit their family member's houses for the holidays and eat like crazy. Then the new year pops up and people want to make resolutions to lose weight. Damn shame that people even waste their time like that. Knowing damn well they started talking that "I'm gonna get sexy for the summer" shit. February comes and they start eating chocolates and shit. All downhill from there with cookouts and shit. Lol. They end up working out like the month of January and they might do a last minute attempt around May to get back on their "ready for summer" shit. Can I get some ready for ANY season?! Lol. 1 out of 4 Americans is obese. That's a 2008 statistic too, so you people better get to jogging or go get a Wii Fit. Lol.


3)Oh damn I just remembered something I heard the other day. This shit really truly hurt my heart. Lol. Did you know that 10 people per week are hospitalized while using the Wii Fit? Now you know if you are uncoordinated but, uncoordinated aaaaand out of shape. That's just a recipe for disaster. If you fuck your shit up PRETENDING to be exercising then maybe you just need to stay fat. Lol. Just eat chocolate covered donuts while power walking. Just hustle backwards. Lol.


4) Since I mentioned the word "backwards" I forgot to ask y'all about the co-worker I think is confused and gay. Did I ever tell y'all about him? Granted he is married and has a kid on the way, which by the way I swear is not his, but so was Cary Grant. That's another story for another day though. Lol. Anyway, its just little shit he says and does. Like the movie "Top Gun", which is one of my favorite movies. There is a part where the main characters are playing some beach volleyball and co-worker yo was like, "Man, Top Gun was a good movie but the thing that got me was the volleyball scene. It was cool that they were out playing volleyball with their shirts off and there was nothing gay about it. Just a bunch of guys having fun and sweating." I had that "did someone fart" face on. He always talks about losing weight. He flipped it to when he goes to the gym he sees these guys muscles and shit. Theeeeeen he started talking about how cool it is a bunch of guys at the gym can shower together without it being gay. Back to the "did someone fart" face.

No comments: