Monday, January 5, 2009

TO THE IGNORANT RAVENS FANS...

STOP....


If you are NOT an "ignorant Ravens fan" this bulletin does not apply to you.



WAIT...


If you aren't sure what an "ignorant Ravens fan" is exactly.
Let's look at the word "ignorant" first off.
IGNORANT:(ig'no-rant) a.
having or showing little or no knowledge. So, yes I am about to address the "fair weather" ass fans who were not around last year. They were around for the 13-3 year but, I didn't see them last season. I know a shitload of Ravens fans. And the ones I know are the ones who still watched, still defended, and still talked shit about the Ravens.*Shouts out to Buck, Dino, Maine,Styves, Mike Love, Marcus P, Jizzle.* Hey 5-11 gives you 5 shit talking sessions over sooooooomebody. Lol. I digress, I bring up this bulletin because I am hearing the aforementioned "fair weather" fans popping up complaining about the NFL's pick for Defensive Player of the Year.
Those not in the know James Harrison of the Pittsburgh Steelers won the award today , Demarcus Ware of the Dallas Cowboys finishing 2nd in the voting. They are saying that Ed Reed should of won the award.


Real football fans will not complain about it.
I have been watching Ed since he was at THE U so, I definitely know what the boy is capable of. But, would he have gotten 9 regular season picks without the defense putting pressure on QB's like they have? Real fans know the answer.


So for the dumb asses out there I am going to assist ya ass out.


James Harrison had 101 tackles...16 sacks...7 forced fumbles....1 interceptions

DeMarcus Ware had 84 tackles...20 sacks...6 forced fumbles....0 interceptions

Ed Reed had.......41 tackles...1 sack...1 forced fumble....9 interceptions.


Keep in mind 3 players had more sacks than James Harrison did. But, look at his contributions to his team. That's all I am asking.



GO...


Learn how to be a good football fan. I don't mind the Ravens at all. Just can't stand the ignorance. Real fans of the Ravens need to check the fuck ups. Because if a "non-fan" says something then they are hating. Lol. I greatly appreciate it.
Lol



WOOOO SAAAAAAAAAH!!

And if you got a problem with what I said, hit my inbox and we can talk football. Otherwise,
eat a dick. Lol



That is all.

No comments: