Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MY HIV/AIDS EXPERIENCE

What's good people? I know yall read the title like, "awww shit, what is his dumb ass bout to do now.?!?!" But, I was just saying wassup to all the HIV Negative people out there. But, do you know if u are? They say 1 out of 3 who has it, dont know they do.
I saw a commercial about HIV earlier it reminded me of a funny story. Well funny to me. Fuck yall. Lol.
When I was at Morgan State they had the free HIV testing. So I was a young male smut at the time, so me and my boys were like heeeeey why not...Better to know and spread the HIV around then spread it unknowingly..Lol..Just playing. But yea...we took the test whatever. Buuuuuut, because of the volume of people taking it...we had to wait like 2 days. The lady was like yall can come see on friday. My office is in such and such building...room such and such. So we were like Coo'.

That's when shit gets reaaaaaaaaaal. You think bout eeeeveryone u ever had sex with. You could be a virgin and you would get nervous. You would start forgetting about all that "cant catch it through casual contact" shit in a heaaaaaartbeat!! You think bout the time u gave ya spare change to a homeless man and you touched his hand. All that shit comes into play. You think about all the chicks u boned. U get to saying to yourself.."Like, I know shorty like that, but she looked clean". Lol. You go crazy. U really dont sleep...You get to checking all the sympton charts out and shit. White spots in my mouth? All up in the mirror. All that shit.

Friday rolls around...and we saw the lady walking to her office...she had her lunch in her hand...we cornered her ass like AIIIGHT WHATS GOOD WITH THOSE RESULTS?!!? Like some real Suge Knight type shit. RUN THEM RESULTS!! RUN'EM BITCH!! .....So she has about 10 stacks...maybe 20 pieces of paper per stack. She was like "If your papers arent here...then it doesnt mean you are infected, it's just that we had to send it out for some further testing." So, we're like aight cool...she starts going through her stacks and stacks...one by one...my boys...get their shit....like shit was funny when they had their shit..and she was on the 7th stack and my paper didnt pop up yet....like theeeeey were laughing, but im like haha aawww damn...imma kill me a bitch!! So shorty gets to the laaaaaast stack...by this time...i have bitten all my fingernails off...sweating out of pores I didnt know existed...I was like MY EARS SWEAT? ...I digress....Shorty gets to the LAST piece of paper in the LAST STACK!!! I have never exhaled so deeply...I think I almost collapsed a lung when I got the news...A brother was like wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeew!!! Lol, But as you see I'm here...still alive and well...SINGLE & DISEASE FREE!!

Oh yea...the moral of the story is..."Always put more syrup on the bottom pancake opposed to the top" Lol. But, in all seriousness, be careful for me aight...

No comments: