Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Few Things...

Ladies, ladies, laaaaadies. *waves* Chello come in, sit down and shut the hell up. Yea, I said it!! What you want to fight me now?! Let your next move be your best move sister soldier!! Daniel wasn't the only one Mr. Miyagi trained!! KIIIIIAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Yea, like I was saying before the shorty in the front row, yes you don't turn around, interrupted our intelligentness convo. Wait, are y'all going to blame the ADHDNESSNESS on that mishap?! I get no love!! Anyway LADIES, not front row yo, I need y'all to stop asking dudes if they can cook. That convo goes no where because if he says, "yes" you're going to say, "No you can't!," -OR- "Ok, what can you make?" If he says spaghetti, just look at your phone and say you got to go, because you're just going to shit on him. If you want to know, tell dude you like to cook, and if he likes slanging pots & pans he'll tell you. "Oh really?! Me too!! I saw this recipe that called for spinach and sausage!! I loooove sausage!! No homo." **THUNDER ROLL**..€€€¥¥¥££££..**LIGHTNING CRASHES** It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's Wayman Archibald IV!! "Heeeeey there boy!!" AAAAAHHHHH!!



Running into Wayman would be like a bad dream. Why do people say "bad dream" instead of "nightmare" anyway? Shit isn't PC if you think about it. Anyone, peep my segue though? Shit was smooth too. Unsmooth moment, I just passed gas and the FeBreeze turned into FeBitch!! How does the spray come out of the can, and go right back in once it got a whiff?! See that's that bullshit because I had to suffer alone!! What? No I'm not crying!! The gasnessness made my eyes water damn it!! Ok, maybe there was some ADHDNESSNESS in there. Just a sprinkle though. Anyway, has anyone ever had a dream that makes you late? Like that dream that seems like you hit the snooze button, then got up to start getting ready for your day after the alarm goes off again?? So, it was just me? It's happened to me a few times, so it can happen to maybe at least 6 or 4 of y'all? Hmph. Man, I regret even telling y'all now because y'all watch Care Bears and go to sleep and dream about clouds, rainbows, and um um cotton candy and shit!! Forget y'all!!


***RANDY-to-the-ANDY-DOM-NESSNESS***: I saw this chick via facebook whom I hadn't seen in yeaaaaars, and I denied the friend request she sent. **TIMEOUT**: Since I've signed up for facebook, I can literally count on both hands regarding how many friend requests I've sent. Am I too good to? Nope. Ok maybe I am, but I just don't see the point if I don't intend to always speak to them. That's why I don't holla at chicks when I'm out & about. I don't want to know about your personality!! Those biscuits got my attention!! Oh shit, my bad.**TIME IN** Zack Morris never left his people stuck in a "TIME OUT" situation like that. Ummm err ahh, yea I scrolled up to find the premise of the "RANDY-to-the-ANDY-DOM-NESSNESS" again. Yea, but after I denied her she sent me an inbox message like, "Damn!! It's like that now?!" Her page was private so I couldn't really tell who she was from her default. All I saw was one of those "Malazia Gotherownbread Wakinesha" type bullshitnesses. So, she tells me her real name, and no I didn't ask about that s/n because I might of gotten mad. I was in pure disbelief. Ok, I know some of the ladies put on some weight after a kid or 3, but she had NONE!! Almost asked about how all that weight got put on though. "Naw, fuck the reason for that dumb ass s/n, how did you put on 123lbs?!" Breaking in the zoo and eating bears or something. To make a long story, short, which I didn't do, I wanted to pipe her back in the day and never said anything. And naturally what did she tell me?!? She wanted it too back in the day, BUT she was still trying to see what was up with it. NOT A MOTHERFATHERING THING!! BOOOOWWWWROOOORRROOWWWW!!! I let her down easy though. I changed the subject. Daaaaaah.

No comments: