Thursday, September 23, 2010

9/23

Cheeeelllooooo people!! Hope everyone is well, and all that other cordial stuff. A lot going on in the world, soooooooo let's get it!!


1) I'm sure everyone knows at least one person that is or has been abroad fighting in the war, or wars. President Obama has got together an exit plan for Iraq, which I'm very happy about. He's had a tough job thus far, but he still pushes on. He's the guy who works the 3rd shit, but the guys from the 1st & 2nd shifts called out, so he gets stuck with their mess. Speaking of messes, Afghanistan is a huge mess!! That's another war that's been going on for what, about 10 years maybe? So after all those years Defense Secretary, Robert Gates, said that the U.S and NATO partners need to show progress by the end of this year or risk a collapse of public support. Seriouuusssllyyyy?!?! What type of progress can he mean? A lower amount of our troops dying? "A collapse of public support? I know what they want. Osama bin Laden, has not been found for this long, sooooo why waste billions of dollars on it? They reaaaally want to pick up 12 rednecks, give them a 30 pack of their beer of choice, and all the ammo they need. They'll be back with him stuffed and mounted within 9 days. Yeeeeeaaaa haaaaaa!! Maybe, that's the type of public support they're looking for. I say start your search in Dundalk.


2) Now, Pastor Eddie Long is another guy that confuses me. When the subject of marriage comes up he said, "between one man and one woman." This man is a married father of four children. I know all of the accusations are just that, accusations, but the story is bananas!! Disapproving of gay marriages, but then giving three boys between the ages of 17-18 jewelry, cars, cash in exchange for sexual relationships.
I have to say that being a hypocrite is in style now a days if this story is true though. "Hey there young tenderoni, I'll let you have this Lexus if you let ^#&#**($!!!" I hope it didn't go down like that, or I hope the guys didn't go down like that either. Daaaaaaaah.


3) I can't just talk about Pastor Long though. Sounds like he had the right idea. I'm sure some people would get off on seeing people dressed like priests and nuns in adult flicks. That's a billion dollar a year business. Just saying, think about it. I digress. You know I have to fry up these three dudes though. You supposedly love females, but you're just going to mess with your pastor because he gave you gifts?? I hope any of the guys weren't on some "I-I-I-I mean, I mean I didn't think it was right, but then he gave me this iced out Jesus piece, so I knew it had to be the right thing to do once I saw it was a Jesus piece. He gave Jimmy a car, because he didn't think it was right to take a iced out cross. At least I keep it religious!!" In all seriousness I just can't condone the whole, putting yourself in a situation, that you decide to sue someone years down the line. Just confirms that people who do that are lying. Makes you want to find a politician, get something popping, and sue a few years later. Say they promised you a government job or something. Make sure they're married. If you're down let me know, and I'll help you. "Dear congressman,......."


4) Speaking of congress and voting....on some suuuuuper randomnessness, did y'all hear about what was popping off in Madrid? There was a bill passed that protects the "Flaming Bull" tradition. I'm sure most people know about the running of the bulls. I'm not going to explain the running of the bulls, because if you do not know, then GOOGLE is where you need to be going right now. You can even up a new tab, just go educate yourself. I digress. The "Flaming Bull" tradition is when they put burning sticks on the horns of the bull and let them chase humans. People were tripping over the rights of the bull. I can dig that though, because can you imagine being a bull in that situation? You're in your little pen like," awwww yea!! It's about to be on! I'm going to get out here and tear some ass up!! Then you see a dude coming at you with some flaming sticks. You're sitting there like, "hold up!!" "Wait, wait!! You toooold me I was going to get to stab some asses, and you come trying to stick some flaming sticks on my horns?!?! You ever think if some flames get on my head? I just got my jheri curl done. Activator is flammable!!!!" Yes, for those that do not know that bulls in Spain still sport jheri curls, you need to GOOGLE that also. Daaaaaaaah.



That is all.

No comments: