Friday, September 24, 2010

QUE PAAAASSSAAAAA?!?!?!? It's FRIIIIDDAAAAYYY!!! I believe the group Loverboy had the right idea with their song, "Working For The Weekend" Ahhhhh yes!!! Shall we dance??


1)
I don't know if y'all heard about what happened up in Hingham, Mass the other day, but some church parishioners had a little "preach on the beach" picnic at the shore when a shot rang out. A Canada goose got shot by a hunter. The goose fell into the water, buuuuut it didn't die right away. So you know that joint was sitting there making that honking noise they make while flapping and shit. Worst part is, that the whole "preach on the beach" joint was aimed at showing children to remind them that God is in other places outside of church. Later reports show that 5 of the children were overheard saying they are going to be come an Athiest. Lol. Sike naw, but can you imagine trying to explain that to the kids after your speech? "The presence of God can be felt outside the walls of the church. God created all things equally, and has the same pla-BANG!!! You hear the hunter in the background talking some, "Yea, I got that son of bitch!! We're eating Pate tonight!!!" The priest talking some,"come children, back on the bus, back on the bus!!" *SIDE NOTE* For those not in "the know" of what Pate is, it's short for Pate de foie gras, which is in turn goose or duck liver.

2)Let me ask you all a question. If you heard this quote "I am a Muslim, but I love Americans too." you would naturally think they were a foreigner of some sort. Well, Aafia Siddiqui, is a U.S.-trained Pakistani scientist, that was convicted of trying to kill some U.S agents and officers over in Afghanistan got sentenced to 86 years in the bing. That's some shit, huh? No, there's more. Shorty got that sentence AFTER she gave a message of world peace and, theeeeeen she forgave the judge. Yes, she forgave the judge BEFORE she got sentenced. Yes, so let's recap: Aafia Siddiqui who is a U.S-trained Pakistani scientist; Gave a message of world peace; Was quoted saying, "I am a Muslim, but I love Americans too."; TRIED TO KILL SOME U.S AGENTS AND OFFICERS!!; So did we remember mention the message of world peace and her love for Americans? 86 years though? Have my ass sitting there looking at the calendar after the first day like, "Only 31,389 days left!!" Man give me life. I don't want to think about a release after all that time. It would be just my luck I would live that long. Getting out of jail at 115 years old. Get me a drink and some punannnnnyyyyy!! HIIIIYYYYOOOO!! <----suffers a heart attack several seconds later.

3) This isn't really too wild, but this whole Blockbuster's dipping into bankruptcy hurts. I remember when we would hit up Blockbuster to rent a movie or two, order up some Domino's, and have a little Saturday night movie night. Blockbuster was always cold and smelled like popcorn too. I remember long ass movies like "Malcolm X" had the double case with a rubber band holding them together. Don't act like you never begged your parents to rent you a Nintendo or a Sega Genesis game. Soooo, did I just show my age? Damn. But, yea....Damn you Redbox!! Damn you Netflix!!!

4) On the real I can't really hate on Redbox too tough because it's owned by Coinstar Inc. Don't front like y'all never needed some extra money and hit up the Coinstar!! Well if you never have, let me hold some money since you're so well to do!!! You just always have to make sure you don't hit that damn "DONATE" button. You raise your hand up mad slow, reading that screen aloud, sounding out every syllable on that screen, theeeen you hit the right button. Point me to the customer service desk pleeeeaaasssee!!!


Well everyone have a good weekend. Remember, if you can't be good, be good at being bad!! HIIIIYYYYOOOOOOO

No comments: