Monday, September 27, 2010

9/27

Hola amigo y amigas. Its "y" right? I'm not a gwalla although I may look like a gwalla. Sooooo with that being said....Ariba, ariba, undela, undela, epa epaaaaaa!!!

1) What if I told you I could extend your life for a fee of $93,000. Would you pay attention to see what it was all about? Well f*ck that. What I speak of is called "Provenge" and, its a 1st of its kind therapy for cancer patients. Mainly, for those with incurable prostate tumors. Yes, I said, "incurable." Thing is, the extension of life is like four months!! I love my family dearly, buuut ummm errr aahhhh $93,000 for 4 months of extra life.?? So thats 93,000/4=23,250 *AHEM* Heeeeeellll noooo!! I'll be at the hospital everyday, and I'll miss you when you're gone.


2) Speaking of being gone....what if I went in your flower bed and stomped all on your flowers? Shit, how about burning your house down? Preeeetty sure you wouldn't like it. Well in Lados, Nigeria, two million people are feeling some saltinessness about some displacement because Nigerian authories opened the gates of two swollen dams in their rain soaked north. So that sent a flood into a neighboring state, aaaaand affected about 5,000 villages. Put a note on a gazelle and send it my way, staple it to a cheetah's ass, soooomethiiing!! Just give me a heads up. Sure they weren't huts, but can I know I'll have to get my shit out?? With my luck, I would of just redecorated the crib, annnnddd I'd look outside.."Is that? Naw, it can't be? Awww damn, that's a flood!!" Running with a blanket, a teddy bear, and some waffles. Can't complain, because you might catch some AK-47 slugs to the ass.


3) Ok, I can admit when I don't understand something. A car that was packed with explosives detonated and killed 4 police officers near Fallujah. Iraqi officials said that its the latest sign that insurgents are trying to win back their strongholds. This is where I get lost. It may seem f*cked up on my part, but why not give it to them. Might, just sit there like, "Damn, what do we do now?? Y'all wanna go get something to eat?" Someone in the back like, "Yea, I never even liked this whole killing people thing. I had a full scholarship to an art school."


4) Another thing that confuses me is what's popping off in Srinagar, India. Some separatist leaders rejected India's offer to let huuuuundreds of young detainees and review the deployment of security forces. Some seeeerious civil unrest jumping off over there. Deaaath!! They say at least 107 people, which consists mainly of young teenage boys and guys in their 20's have died in the crackdowns on demonstrations since June. Every death brings about protests. This is where I get lost again. In America we have 1st Amendment rights that allow us to protest buuuuuut if every time there's a protest, people die, aaaaand then that causes more protests. I'm sorry, if we're out protesting and you get killed, I'm not going back out there to protest my beliefs. Throwing away all my signs, paint, crayons, aaaaall that shit. "Protest? Naw I don't protest. Never have, never will, especially since Jerome got shot."

Zim zim zala viiiiiiiim

No comments: