Friday, November 21, 2008

11/11/08

1) Hiiiiiyyyooo family. I heard an old Mary song on the radio this morning. Back from '92, reminded me when we had this car we called "the brown bomb" ... You heard it before you saw it! Lol So, my father would drop my sister and I off at school in the morning because we lived dumb far. But, when we got fairly close to the school he would crack the window and turn up V103. My man, lol, and he would drop off a nice little distance from the door because he knew the car was a P.O.S. Lol. Yes, I took a walk down memory lane and brought you with me.
Shut it up!! Lol

2) I know this may sound fucked up, but I could care less. I am tired of seeing these big biscuit eating buffalo back back water salmon bear claw catching women with small ass breasts! Lol. How you going to be 260lbs with some A cups? Lol. That's all I have to say about that.


3) I don't think some of you people are paying attention to shit these singers are saying. A Maxwell song came on the iPod today, and after he said something I realized I had heard a few other singers talk about it. Saying something along the lines of them seeing a female all the time, seeing them get mistreated, seeing them in their dreams at night. You call it sweet? I call that shit being a stalker. I seeeeee yoooouuuuuu *singing* It always feels like, somebody's watching me.


4)Speaking of songs and shit, I still do NOT know what the fuck Lil Wayne was talking about in T-Pain's song, "I can't believe it" I'm pretty sure his ass doesn't remember either, lol.


5) Someone asked me why I didn't like Destiny's Child. I told them song content. Off the jump you come at me about paying your god damn bills? Then if I call too much I'm a "bugaboo." But, if you get suspicious of me cheating you want me to say your name. Bitch! Lol.
I pay your phone bill I am calling whenever the fuck I want! Lol

6) I saved the best for last!! This was an actual bulletin from someone on my friends list. Lol. I did not tamper with it at all.
This is straight copy and paste!! Lmao

"looking for a good man for me and my kids if u think u are a good man hit me up if like to i have 2 kids that are bad ass shit so if u can do it hit me up"

That is all.

No comments: