Friday, November 21, 2008

11//19/08

1) What's good family? Humpday has come and gone for those in the 9-5 world. 8-5 in my case. Speaking of 8am. I was en route to work the other day and this car was in front of me as I left my complex. This nigga had a 1980 Chevy Caprice....NOT in good condition. Like you keep your distance because you think shit might fall off. Lol...I digress...have you ever noticed that people with little putt putt's drive over speed bumps slooooow as shit?!? I mean granted if they go with some medium to fast speed they might lose something, but no one could tell. Car looks, car sounds, and the car smells fucked up!! Lol.
Hit that speed bump and keep it moving!! Lol

2) Comedians that do impressions?? Not to big on them. I mean oh ok cool you sound like someone famous. You may be able to flip it and say some shit that you knooooooow they wouldn't be caught saying to make it funny.
But, when is it too much? God damn!! You get to the point, when you start wondering how they really act. With that being said, if I ever see Aries Spears, I'm going to kick him in the nuts then bark like DMX...ARF ARF!! Lol

3) So I was on Rolling Rd this morning and I saw this snow bunny...So I was like ooooh cute lil snow bunny.... lil biiiiiiitch!! But, then it happened. She ruined it...I saw that fog come up to her lips. I was like NOOOOOO She was cute too....Never played in the snow..But, that's a bulletin by itself...lol....anyways you ever see an attractive female...you tell ya pipe to look...I'm like, Wang St. James, peep shorty out over there by the bar!! He will look, takes him a minute, he only has one eye..lol...so if he agrees he will tell me to go put him on her ass...I will make a move but, soon as I see a fog hit her lips I'm like damn!! Wang St. James says damn too, because he was hoping to hit her lips also. Lol.
In the words of Big Tony "ewwww mommy eeewwww!!!"

4) For those curious as to why I have so many damn Rolling Rd stories....I live in Randallstown and I work in Hanover...So Liberty Rd to 695, to 70, to 29, to 100 is not what's good. Lol So I take Rolling Rd from Windsor Mill Rd aaaaaaalll the way down...across Rt. 40....dooooooown across Edmondson....paaaaaaast Wilkens Ave to 195...its like 10 miles shorter and its no real traffic. People who know me, know Scoobert does not do traffic!!! Lol.


5) Yes, this is very random....but you know how in movies parents catch their kids getting some face or pleasuring themselves. Lol...What would you do if you opened your kid's door and saw them getting it in with a stuffed animal? Lol. Would you ask where they learned about that? What if they say they saw Daddy doing that to Aunt Chrissy when you were in the hospital...or if they saw it in a magazine in the garage? Lol. Yea, don't judge me...lol

That is all.

No comments: