Friday, November 21, 2008

11/17/08

1)Sup family?! If you are reading this you either had a shitty, uneventful weekend or you had a fun filled golly gee of a good time and made it home safely!! Either way happy to have ya here.
Lol

) I have never been involved in an orgy but, I'm curious if they have rules. I'm sure they're on that "bring your own rubbers" shit etc etc. But, what would you do if you were at one and the couple next to you were about to finish but, dude got some skeet on ya leg. Lol. Would he be chastised? Do you think the guy who got skeet on his leg would finish up? Lol. Talking about some, "ooooh hell no!! If he's still here after I drop this hot one it's on!!" Lol.


2) So "Single Ladies" was on the radio the other day.. The video is fire so when it comes on the radio I envision the video. Lol, hey don't judge me! Anyway, do you think if she put that song out 2yrs ago Jigga would of stuck around? Lol. And, I think he took her virginity. Anyone with me? She was getting groomed for stardom from when she was 12. So when would she of had time to get some pipe? Sure he's had enough snuzz to last 3 lifetimes "they used to call me ugly, now I cut up they buddies." I'm a believer. Lol. So why not wife her up? "got the hottest chick in the game wearing my chain.
" Lol

3) I'm sorry but, when I see people on the phone while I'm driving to/from work. I just think they are talking to the person they are cheating with. Lol. Getting that quality phone time in before they get to work or back in the house. Hey, fuck y'all. Lol That's just my interpretation of the situation.


4) Aight, the iPod was playing and a Wayne song came up. "Damn right I kissed my daddy.." Ok, I don't recall him saying "no homo" after the smooch. Now, you all know I'm against that non-sense but, wouldn't that be the ideal time to say it? "Feed me feed me no homo" Don't get it but, "Hmmm I'm on national television and I just kissed a man on the moouuuuf, maybe I should say no homo" Lol.


5) I keep seeing uniformed police officers in unmarked vehicles. Hmmm not catching anyone? I wonder why? Must be the officer's haircut, yes that's it.
Lol

6) Lol. You know the suitcases with the handle that comes out and it has wheels on it? I saw this guy on Rolling Rd the other day. Yo was pulling that shit like he had a 300lbs worth of shit in there. He looked defeated, mouth was open(should I say no homo? Lol) sweating like shit, the arm that wasn't pulling was swinging wild as shit. He was taking these little fast ass choppy steps.
Loooool Defeated!!

7) Speaking of those suitcases, does anyone remember when they made bookbags like that? I hated them shits. That's the laziest shit ever!! Whenever I would see someone in school w/ one I would give it a little kick. If you want to see someone in a state of disarray, do that shit next time you see someone w/ one. Lol. I suggest Baltimore Street around 2:15am. Lol.


That is all.

No comments: