Friday, November 21, 2008

11/12/08

1) Sup people? This might make absolutely no sense to most people. Mainly because I was firmly planted in the pot of NOT GOING TO DO IT TODAY. Lol....I had random shit pop in my head all day but, I didn't jot the shit down...lol..FAIL...that and when I was thinking of a way to explain it to the masses I would jump to another topic ...the time I got back to my post it note pad on my desk....yep...you guessed it....I forgot the original thought. Hey hey..don't judge me.


2) I heard a song on the radio coming home from work and it brought back memories of school dances back in middle school. I was thinking about how when you used to freak on chicks....the wood would present itself. Now, I knoooooooow I felt it, because it was mine, but did the chicks notice? Did that turn them off? Like oooh this nigga is nasty.....ooooor did it inspire them to grind a lil harder? Lol

3) How do you speed in your company car? Like advertisements of services...phone numbers and shit.....and you speeding? God damn...sooooomeone thought it would be a good idea to put all that shit on the side of the car....slow the fuck down...lol.....

4)Also please remember if advertisements or shit like that are on your vehicle....people aren't looking at you....they might be reading the shit on the side of the vehicle. Vain muthafuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....lol

5) Oh man....Lil Wayne's "Dedication 3" comes out his week...my boy works for DJ Drama....so when "Dedication 2" was about to come out we had it eaaaaaaaarly...like 2 months earlier..lol....that cd was fire...but I heard 3 tracks off it already....highly disappointed...put down the vo-coder....and the lean...please...lol...fuck that...I'm going to get a vo-coder and start singing. Oh, it's been done before you say....buuuut that hasn't stopped a good 300 other bastards from using it....so I'm going to smoke some piff...and sing comedic songs with the vo-coder on!!! yess!!!

6) If you got offended the other day by me saying "big biscuit eating buffalo back back water salmon bear claw catching women" Then perhaps you should join a pilates class, should stop being so sensitive, or should eat a dick. Lol Either one works fine for me. Daaaaaaah.
MUUUHAHAHAHA


That is all.

No comments: