Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11/24/08

1) Sup he's, she's, he/she's, amputee's, and those without pets. Yes, don't ask. Lol. I just started going. Don't judge me, I'm just serious about my craft.


2) Speaking about being serious about your craft. The thought of laying pipe comes to mind. One of my favorite activities but, I was listening to Lloyd's CD the other day and I thought about something. With all the lawsuits that come about, when do you think someone will sue a singer for child support? Lol. Yo in court talking about,"On track four you specifically said, 'let's do something crazy, let's make a baby.' So I did, and since you weren't around to help out for the last 18yrs I am suing you for 1.6 million. Little Tyriek likes Gucci." Lol.
That would be done by the dumbest person ever!! Hoodrats on getting their GOOGLE ooooooon!!

3) Since I'm on the subject of dumb motherfucka's....in China this 20yr old college student got fuuuuuuucked up by a panda bear. How does that make him dumb you ask? This idiot climbed a 6 1/2ft high fence so he could give the bear a god damn hug!! Yo said, "Ying Ying is so cute I wanted to cuddle with him." College tuition wasted! A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Lol

4) I see "dumb" is the theme tonight. Lol. In 2006 this guy was egged on to shoot this guy. Guy saw gun, ran. Guy with gun chased running man. Shot running man in the leg and ass. Right. Bong. This past summer shooting ass yo gets some radio play with his little rap song. Dude who hears the song says "whooooaaa!!" What made him say that? In the song the rapper AKA the shooter talks about his toughness, then gives evidence. "Ask Chad Blue, he know how I shoot." Yes, said the guys name whom he shot. Dude said "Whooooooaaa, I know that voice!! That's the nigga who lives up such and such!! 9-1-1...duuuuuummmb ass yo!!

5) Lol!! On a lighter note, there is this 18 year old who people believed he was Buddha reincarnated, because he could meditate for months without food, without water, and without sleep. Tell me why they caught yo eating fruit and taking a nap.
Gotcha bitch!!! Lol

That is all.

No comments: