Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11/25/08

1) Hiiiiyyooo!! One more god damn day! Paid tomorrow then off 'til December!! Sounds like a long ass time huh? Well 4 days is good enough for young Scoobert.


2) Saw on MSNBC a few minutes ago that the national debt is now $10.6 Trillion! I say woo shit, god damn. We're 10 trillion in the hole and they wanna bail someone out. That's like writing a check for a $5,000 item and you only have enough in the bank to cover that $35 overdraft fee. Lol.


3) Oh shit speaking of bailout. The three CEO's seeking $25 billion in government loans of Ford, of Chrysler, and of some other car shit. They are all based in Detroit. They flew to DC to see what was good with that $25 billion, right.
Tell me why they each flew on separate flights on their own private jets. And, ODB got the blues for picking up his welfare check in a limo.
God damn! Lol

4) Speaking of big money. This Canadian man who was flooding Facebook with some of that "sexually explicit spam"...spamitty calamitty..my bad...well a judge in San Francisco ruled in favor of Facebook. Awarding them $873 million!! What the fuck am I doing wrong? I need to take a computer course, design a slick ass site that gets popular.
Then, let it get hacked and sue or sell that shit to a big ass greedy company!! Probably won't work, damn Bush economy!! Shit!! Cooooooome on January 21st! Yes, the day after the inauguration, when business gets started!! LET'S GET THE GUNSHOTS GOING!! Bad play on words, let's get shit moving? Eeehhhh

5) Oh yea, speaking of president. We were talking about this at work. Can mentally challenged people vote? Lol. I mean they can get jobs pushing shopping carts in from the parking lot, so I'm sure they can get down in the democratic policy the U.S. has.


6) Has anyone ever went to type the word "this" and ended up typing "shit"? Yo please, tell me I'm not the only person who does that on occasion. Ask a friend to ask a friend.
Lol

7) I made a phone call today, and the person I called was on the other line, so their answering machine came on. She had this message, theeeeen a woman came on. Saying record after the beep and shit. Same voice that comes on when you check your own voicemail. Wonder how much that woman got paid for that? Anyway, my thing is why aren't their man voices for shit like that? You think gay men get offended? Yes, I'm random and I think of random shit then write it down. Then comes the bulletins. Lol, if more people kept it 100, this world would be a lot different. 2009 I'm getting it in because 2008 is already in the books as the worst year ever.
Lol

That is all.

No comments: