Monday, December 1, 2008

12/1/08

1)Skippers, scrappers, bizzles, nizzles, and Latino's. I say welcome..been a minute, so let's get to it.


2)Yoooooo, shorty dying on black Friday at Wal-Mart! She will be a ghost haunting the Earth. I used to work retail, so daddy knows about getting to work dumb early. Hated that shit..lines of people before the store opens. Go home, make a turkey sandwich. God damn, but yea I know shorty already didn't want to go to work. Got to work, only to get trampled to death. That's that bullshit. Lol. Ghost of Wal-Mart and shit.
Can people get charged with that shit?

3)Oh shit! Speaking of getting charged, dumb ass Plaxico Burress. If you make $117,000 a game, why don't you hire someone to carry the tool? If I make that kind of money I'm going to have someone powder my nuts when its too hot outside. Lol.



4)Why are you going places that you need a gun, let alone walk in with the shit. Lol. We didn't get checked at the 'Dox but I didn't bring shit in there. I left my shit in my pocket one night going in Choices. I walked through the metal detector and got patted down. I see the detector didn't work and the pat down was horrible.
I reached for my wallet and was like "oh shit, my knife!"

5)Lol. On a lighter note, we were talking about clubbing earlier today. And my random ass asked what if guys could get pregnant. Could you imagine that shit? Do you think chicks would get mad niggerish? "That ain't my baby! I made you put on a condom so don't even play!" Lol. Seeing niggaz on Maury talking about Keisha you ARE the mother! I told you! I told you! I am not a grimey nigga! I loved you girl! Lmao.


6) You know how people always holla out that you need to slow down or it's going to fall off? What if that shit was possible? Could you imagine? Yo would be in the bathroom and ya meat just falls in the toilet. Would you call 9-1-1? Or just roll up to the ER with ya man candy in a bag of ice? Lol. Talking some, "I got the pysphillghonamidia!! Help me please, help me help me pleaaaaaaaaase!!" You know there would be that one dude trying to holla at a chick working at the hospital. "Baby when I get my stitches out you trying to chill or something?" Lol.


That is all.

No comments: