Saturday, December 6, 2008

12/5/08

1) What's good family? You know I don't get at all on Friday's but, I figured I would give y'all one before the weekend. Seeing how we're all stuck at work for a few more hours. Lol. Ladies text me some nudes. Lol. Of yourselves, though. Fuck around and find pics of old fat white women and shit.
Lol

2) Breaking news!! Lol, O.J. Simpson's dumb ass. 18 years yo for armed robbery and kidnapping. He should of known better, no negro can beat the system twice for some serious shit. Lol. Murder? Murder, my nigga! Eventhough he got dicked on paying that $35 million, but I could do a whole bulletin about that. Lol. 8 on 12 so, that's 12yrs give or take a year. Lol. Damn shame.


3) On Rolling rd this morning I was at the light where Rolling & Security cross. I noticed on the right hand side of the street there is a house with 4 damn satellite dishes. Can I come over and watch tv with y'all? God damn.
Lol

4) Speaking of Rolling rd I saw possibly the worst "bowl cut" ever!! This nigga had the nerve to have that shit greased down too. Lol. I was dying laughing. Lmao. Like imagine a mix between Jim Carey in "Dumb & Dumber" and Denzel in Malcolm X when he had the lye in his hair...loooool

5) Y'all heard about that cruise ship that hit the ice? Shit is like 300 some miles off the coast of Argentina right. Hit some ice, although it's not in danger of sinking. It's losing fuel and shit. Don't even want to know how you don't see ice floating in the water. But, you think those people will get their money back seeing how they have to be flown back home. I would be stealing shit like no other. Lol. Mine, mine, miiiiiiine!! Lol.


That is all.

No comments: