Friday, December 12, 2008

12/11/08

1)Diddley diddley diddley diddley diddley diddley deeeeeeeee!! Lol. Who remembers that shit?! Heavy D big ass used to shake off. I remember my Nan seeing him on TV and was like,"oh, he can move for a big man." Lol.
Diddley diddley diddley diddley diddley diddley deeeeeeeee!!

2) So who got on their co-workers today if any of them called out yesterday? No one from my job called out yesterday so they were free from a few jokes. For those who didn't know, yesterday people called out of work in support of gay marriage. "Calling in gay" was the name of the movement. Look at ya, see if you paid more attention to the news you could of been gay for a day. Lol. How did that call out message sound? "Yes, I won't be in today, because I'm calling in gay. No Homo." Lol. That's the only time I see fit to say that dumb shit.


3) Speaking of "dumb shit", you know how every year people steal the baby Jesus from the nativity scene. Apparently, the churches have had enough because they are putting GPS devices in the Jesus statues. Lol.
Soooooo if you are feeling like breaking that "Thou shall not steal" commandment, just make sure you wear gloves and put it in someone's whom you don't like, like that backyard. Lol.


4) Oh yea, crimes. I thought about this while watching the news about the actor's brother, the other night. Ok, say you are playing "Russian Roulette" with someone but, you are using your gun. They lose. Do you get charged with a crime? Seeing how I don't fuck with regular roulette I know daaaaamn well I'm not playing that other game. Bitch ass Wesley Snipes talking that, "always bet on black!" I was in Vegas and I tried it. Hmmmppphhh. I see why he owed the IRS all that money. Fucking waiting for that BLACK to come up. Lol. I digress, if I did play "Russian Roulette" I would cheat somehow. Lol Fuck that, there are thrill seekers and there are stupid motherfuckas.
Which one are you?

5) You ever notice that people who talk about the weather the most are smokers? You see them walking by you like, "Man, it's cold as shit outside!!" My reply to them is, "keep your dumb ass INSIDE and that cold won't bother you." Junkies, I say, junkies. Lol.


6) Why is it when you speak to someone who is of a Spanish speaking country AKA gwalla's, they always say, " I don't speak English" when you speak to them? How do they know I'm not speaking German? Huh?! Bitches!! Lol. I only say something because the cleaning crew dude was looking for the mop. So I was like "you need the mop?" He shook his head yes. Then I told yo who had it. Then he got on that I don't understand shit.
Da hell? Damn gwalla's!! Lol

That is all.

No comments: