Wednesday, December 10, 2008

12/10/08

) People is it what? One this different off starting. Sike, naw, just fucking around. But, today did seem a little ass backwards. Like, shit just didn't add up in Scoobert's World.


) The house in San Diego that was hit by that fighter jet, was owned by a Korean immigrant. His wife, his two daughters aging from 6 months I believe to 15 months, and his mother-in-law. He said he understands about the pilot and he isn't not mad at him. Well we all know shit happens but, you can definitely tell he hasn't been Americanized. You know damn well someone from here or that was here for a minute would be trying to sue everyone. The person flying the plane, the muthafucka who put fuel in the plane, the guy who works in the air traffic control tower. Lol. I think he wanted to run off with his mistress, hence why he wasn't too mad. Lol. Yo was like "*phone rings*Hello? What?! A plane crashed into my house?!! My family is dead?! Noooooo!!" Yo was like "wow, now I don't have to kill them myself." Lol. That's fucked up but, hey its possible. Don't judge me, damn it.


) -Speaking of judging. I do not judge. I may make some observations and speak on them but, I don't condemn anyone. Lol. Now that I said that I want to congratulate all of those phonetic spellers out there. That's when you spell a word the way you hear it. You know like "fone" "eze". Anyone ever switch words because you can't spell some shit? Lol. Caught myself doing that the other day. Was too lazy to look it up so it got switched. Lol. "Excl...execl-...Exacl...happy" Lol.


) Lol. Yo, right now take your right hand, put your fingers together (like a karate chop) take your thumb, while keeping your other four fingers together, and have it rest on your palm. If you look at the top of ya hand it should look like you have no thumb. Did it yet? Take a second or two, it's not hard. Lol. You see it? Tell me why my supervisor scratches his ass like that. Lol. We caught him doing it once and were like "what the fuuuuuuck is he doing?!" But, now we always see yo doing it. I named it the "Reagan Salute". My co-worker was like "Reagan?" I said "Yes, Reagan, salute to crack" He said "oooooooh"But, it's really weird because he does it while talking to you and shit. Lol. His hand will be behind his back as he faces you, and you just see his arm going up and down. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING BACK THERE!!! Nasty bastard!! Lol.


)Does everyone know what "Coprophilia" is? Lol. I just thought about it when talking about yo doing the "Reagan Salute". Someone who suffers from "Coprophilia" is called a "fecalphiliac", which gets off on shit to break it down. People like that do exist. Like getting shitted on, shitting on people, getting sexually aroused seeing someone shit. Lol. Now, imagine that star you always wanted. What would you do if they asked you to shit on them? Oooooh you're disgusting! I don't even need to knw your answer. Sick bastard.


That is all.

No comments: