Thursday, December 18, 2008

12/18/08

1) "Met her in a hotel lobby masturbating with a magazine." How do you open a song like that? Lol. God damn! What would you do if you walked into your hotel and saw that going down? Lol. "Baby come on up to #412 so I can help you with that." Lol.


2) A study was conducted by some Danish institution. A waste of money if you ask me but, you didn't. They tested 300 boys & girls to see which gender has the better taste buds. Apparently, the ladies can identify something as "sweet" or "sour" quicker than the fellas. Now with that being said, which lady wants to identify the taste my wang? I'm sorry I couldn't resist.
Don't judge me!!

3) Yes, "sweet & sour" I just noticed that there is a Korean BBQ restaurant on Rolling Rd right by the 7-11 across the street from Double T. How long has that bitch been there? Anyone ever had Korean food anyway? Sure it all starts with a cat, I guess the seasoning is different.
MEOW!

4) Why are older people so nosey? The old guy at my job who barely makes it to the toilet. He is nosey as shit. I was thinking if you are old as shit, wouldn't you want to mind your business? Just see some shit about to go down and grab that cane and get to moving. Lol. You know they see it about to happen. Seasoned veterans in the game. "Watch, watch, he's got a knife, and he's gonna cut that boy in the orange shirt. We got to get out of here!" But, noooo, they want to see it all go down theeeeen find out why it started and shit. I know the amounts of wild shit that I have saw over the past 27yrs have come by minding my business. Lol. Can't even imagine if I was nosey.
RUN NIGGA!! RUN!!

5) Speaking of being nosey, who remembers trying to stay up to see Santa Claus? Man, talk about FAIL. Lol. And your parents don't make the shit any better. Talking about some, "Yea we were up when he came. When he comes to black houses he likes real food, so I gave him some greens and potato salad. He had a beer with your dad, too." You sitting there with the dumb face like "awwww maaaaan, I always miss everything" Sucking your teeth and shit. Lol. Parents use that shit to their advantage this time of year. Let, you not want to eat those peas. "You better eat those peas, or I'm gonna call Santa and tell him not to bring your stuff!" That's that bullshit!! Lol.
The lies! The lies!

6) Anybody know or know of someone who always talks about working out or going to the gym? Lol. Saw this person jogging on the way home and I thought about someone I met. Talked about running for some miles. But they had that spare tire. Lol. If you don't go to the gym or workout like that you don't have to lie about the shit. Come on yo!! Lol.

No comments: