Saturday, December 6, 2008

12/4/08

1) HO! HO! HO! 'Tis the season, bitches!! Velvet red suit with a fur collar? God damn, that man is sharp. Pimpin' ass yo! Lol. Naw, Santa was a pimp on the sex offender list. That whole "sees you when you're sleeping, knows when you're awake" is a bit much for me. Watching those young boys & girls, coming to drop presents off on the late night creep? Naw, fuck all that. Lol. Wait, a "captain obvious" person wrote that song. "sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake" Think about that line. Lol. A dummy probably wrote it then a friend had to fix it. "No Rick, just seeing you when you're sleeping isn't enough. He has to know when they're awake because that's when they are naughty or nice. Oh I just thought of another line!" Lol. Wish I was in that recording studio that night.


2) Speaking of children, what's good with that 1st grader bringing a knife to school to rob a classmate? God damn!! Whaaaaaat the fuck are his parents doing? We know what they aren't doing. Lol. Those are the same parents who fuss with teachers because their kids are bad. "Bitch, you birthed them! They had a good 6 or 7 years with you before they met me, so you need a mirror!" Lol.


3) So I was reading CNN. COM today and I saw this short story about this solar powered car. Apparently, it traveled from Switzerland to Poland, to some Earth Wellness Convention. Ok that's cool and all since they were promoting that "green" technology is ready. It went 32,000 miles in 17 months. So, I guess it rides on top of the water, too. Lol. That's all I have to say about that. You should know where I could go with that.
Lol

4) Oh yea, speaking of water. I'm random, y'all know that. But, yea a M.C Hammer song popped in my head the other day, "Soft & Wet". I was like woooooow because I remember being like 9 or 10 years old singing that song having NOOOOO idea what the fuck it meant. Lol.


5) Wet. Saw a Flomaxx commercial. For people that have trouble going to the bathroom. They started naming the side effects and I got to thinking about all medications. The one for social anxiety disorder might be the worst. Lol. Diarrhea!! I take a pill because I'm scared to be around people then I have to run to the bathroom because I got the Hershey squirts!! Oh noooo!! Lol.


6) Disorders and shit. Did y'all know the 3rd leading cause of death of people between the ages of 15-24 is suicide?!?! I lost my virginity at 16...snuzz and making money was what I was about. Yes I have had my rough spots in life but killing myself? Shiiiit!! And these people are doing all wrong. Poison and shit, man go hard. Blow yourself up!! Sike naw, do what I do, whenever you feel down just sing a song. Not some Kurt Cobain shit..lol. Get some Michael Jackson popping off.
Sing it loud and off-key!!

7)Before I end this I forgot about the bomb thing. Dudes attempted to rob a bank. They had one guy go in the bank acting like he got kidnapped and forced to go in the bank. Had a bomb around his neck. Apparently, he found out it was real at the last minute. Yea, he blew himself up. Lol. Anyway,one of his partners knew it was live and said NO SIR!! But, he got sentenced to 55yrs today.
B-B-B-B-BOOOOOM!!

That is all.

No comments: