Tuesday, December 23, 2008

12/23/08

1) Sup son? Sup miss? Sup shorty? Sup yo? Sup B? Sup nigga? Sup bitch? Sup sir? Did I get everyone? If not, tough break. It's a cold world, life is rough.
I'M BROKE NIGGA, I'M BROKE!

2) Speaking of being "broke", I was reading the other day that the "light saber" from the original "Star Wars" movies that was used by Mark Hamlin's character "Luke Skywalker" was sold for $240,000 at an auction.
What happened to the recession for that motherfucka? Damn, just spending a condo on a prop?? I'm going to start lying to people, "Oh this is an original!! This is the same rug that Halle Berry & Billy Bob Thornton boned on in 'Monsters Ball'!!" Someone has to fall for it. Shit.


3)On the subject for falling. Did anyone else hear that Stevie Wonder will be on the next season of Dances with the Stars? I love Stevie because he is beyond talented. Now, with that being said, who would watch to see if he busts his ass? I know I'm wrong for thinking it but, I speak my mind. Lol. Its shot live soooooo yea, some mishaps are bound to happen. I hope it was a terrible rumor. Buuuuuuut, if not I will be tuning in.


4) Oh yea, is it possible to belch and fart at the same time? I said no. I know its lungs and stomach which are two different things. But, dude at my job said he could do it. I refuse to believe it. I think you would die. Lol. Just deflate and shit. Lol. Someone go for it with a witness so if you do die your name can carry on in the halls of science. Lol.


5) What is Figgie pudding? Lol. I don't know if you all pay attention to the lyrics of Christmas carols but, this one song they're like, "bring us some Figgie pudding" and they say that shit like eight fucking times. It's one of those songs that the carolers(SP) sing too. Real talk, you can get off my lawn with that shit. No one asked for you to sing, so stop asking for some god damn Figgie pudding.



6) More lyrics..."turkey and some mistletoe". So is that something you can eat too? I hope so because otherwise someone is talking about getting some "sleepy snuzz" because we all know turkey has that chemical in it that knocks ya ass out. Chick gonna wake up naked in the bed with a dude looking at her talking about some "hey baby!" Lol. How you give a chick some turkey then lay her down in your bed that has mistletoe hanging from the headboard.
GET'EM!!!

No comments: