Wednesday, December 3, 2008

12/3/08

1) Bad girls, bad boys, ladies who are stuck up, fellas who are in need of ego stroking, and down to Earth people, damn it I say "Hiiiiyyooo!!"

2) You ever hear of that shit, "no sire, Bob!" It's pronounced like "sir-E". I was joking around at work this morning and I said that shit. Then I was thinking(something you all should be doing) where did that shit come from. And do you think the event that inspired the phrase was aimed at someone named Bob? You know they were salty as shit when it happened.
Bet they were angrier the secooooond time they heard that shit. At dinner and shit, and someone across the restaurant said that shit. How you put ya fork down and storm across the restaurant to go throw a drink on someone. Lol.


3) Know what I just thought of? Remember at the end of "Charlie & The Chocolate Factory" when Willy Wonka shitted on Charlie and Grandpa Joe? Lol. That might be worse than the "No sir E, Bob." Yo was like, "Good day sir........good day sir!!" I say OUCH!! Lol.


4) What if you helped someone move, right. Like helped them box up shit, loaded up the truck, put shit in your car, then helped unload shit. A few weeks later they have a house warming or gathering. How would you feel if they asked you for a gift? Lol. Talking some,"Any little thing can help.
Thanks!"
motherfuckas, I moved a couch and some mo' shit! Lol.


5) Speaking of dumb things to say. You think any white people will try and pull the race card now? Lol. You know how niggaz try that lame shit. But, they might give it a shot. "Man, this black man is trying to hold us back!!" As they get into their S550.
Lol

6) I ever tell y'all about a random ass night at Moby's down Fells Point? Granted I don't fuck with Fells Point but, we were down Moby's one night. Having some drinks, rubbing on some biscuits. You know. Lol. But, yea there were a few Marines in there that night.They weren't noticeable jarheads but our asses knew. They were doing the same as we were. So apparently there were some regular niggaz in there. The DJ shouted them out and shit. They had on long tee's and biiiiiig baggy ass jeans. This was like this past summer. Lol. I digress, so the Marine guy bumped into the regular nigga. The Marine guy was partying so he was like, "oh my bad." I guess the regular nigga was feeling himself since he was in a familiar place, 'cause he went off. "Naw yo, you don't know who the fuck I am!! You will get fucked up in here!" Meanwhile, some chick that knew the regular nigga was trying to pull him away from that. He was like 6'3 or so and she was small as shit. But, she moved him. Hmmmm. Anyway, the marine guy was looking at the regular nigga while he was wilding. Waited for him to finish fussing, finished his drink, wiped his mouth and said, "Outside.", then headed outside. The regular nigga wasn't being held by the chick anymore. Next thing I know, I see the regular nigga at bar ordering a drink. Oh, we boo-ed that nigga. Lol.



7) To those wondering why I used the phrase "regular nigga" to describe homeboy, because that's what he was. If you are out partying and you start a fight, then you are the meaning of the word. "an ignorant person" Lol. Non-fighting, no heart having bastards. Lol. Don't have beef outside the party then mass up when you get around some people. Lol. Hence y I say I have never seen a "hard gangbanger" See someone with a blue flag hanging and you're a blood. Go fight yo. Lol.


That is all, before I get up on my soapbox.
Lol

No comments: